Our office has two very experienced massage therapists. We offer therapeutic massage.
At the Herring Chiropractic Center we offer various types therapeutic massages of bodywork and we specialize in Deep Tissue and Sports massage. We also offers Swedish Massage. Your mind and body are Vital, and Massage Therapy can help you in many ways.
Massage has been shown to:
- Help recover from muscle injury
- Reduce Stress
- Relieve muscular and joint pain
- Improve range of motion
- Improve sleep
- Increases circulation
- Assists lymphatic system
- Supports immune system
- Reduce anxiety
Every massage is unique and is based on your specific needs. Whether you are an athlete looking to make your training and performance more efficient, an office worker with tension in the upper back or if you are someone just looking for an escape of everyday stress, I welcome you to call today to make an appointment.
Do not wait to take care of yourself. Book your massage, you deserve it.
In order to eliminate any confusion about what you can expect of us or what we can expect of you please read the following BEFORE your massageSessions will begin and end at scheduled times. If a session begins late due to the patient arriving late, the session will be shorted by an equal amount of time. The patient is still charged for the full time period.
- We provide our patients with a competent and professional massage session each time they come for an appointment, addressing the patient’s specific needs for that session.
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice by calling 858 674-7200. Failures to give 24-hour notice or failure to show up results in a $20 fee per half hour of appointment scheduled.
- Patients that miss or are over 15 minutes late for a massage 3 times will be dismissed as a massage patient.
- Payment is expected at time of service.
- Be clean, having showered the same day as the session.
- If you have a cold or flu, please reschedule your appointment. We need your support to maintain the health of our therapist and patients.
- We do not perform massage on anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You can be assured that privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- 10. Patients are treated with respect and dignity. Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
- Patients are covered with a sheet at all times during the session. Only the parts of the body being worked on are exposed at any time. The genitalia and breasts are never exposed or massaged.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the therapist feels their safety is being compromised, the session will be stopped immediately.
- All supplies used are clean and safe. Before each new session we put fresh clean sheets on the table.
- Please turn off all cell phones during your session.
- Tipping the therapist is allowed